October DevLog: Week 1
We have been slowly, and carefully implementing the new environment art for Depths of Erendorn.
- Randomly selected wall rock sets now spawn correctly when a new dungeon is generated and they no longer spawn when there is not enough room for them.
- Randomly selected border rock sets are now spawned on top of each wall tile to provide a better blend between wall and ceiling.
- New columns will now spawn only in places where they would be surrounded by anything other than a wall.
- While targeting for an ability, the cursor will now change to a pointing finger when hovering over an enemy.
- Melee cursor would still show, both when it was not the player’s turn, and when targeting for an ability. This has now been corrected: players will now only see their cursor change when it’s their turn and when they are targeting for an ability.
- Room spawner has been slightly reworked. They weren’t performing well enough in some cases (E.g. a row of walls could spawn completely made out of inner corners. This has now been fixed.
- We have encountered a bug where the camera would sometimes rotate on the z-axis. This has now been fixed.
- A bug has now been fixed in which the cursors would turn whiter and brighter due to continuous gamma corrections.
We are getting ready to unveil new playable characters over the next few days, giving you a deeper insight into the Depths of Erendorn. If you would like to know more, stay tuned to our updates via Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
We always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to engage with our team with any questions, suggestions and comments as well, of course, as sharing, liking and subscribing to our channels.